- Methodology based on proactive, and reactive, maintenance: proactive maintenance includes tasks intended to prevent future corrective maintenance tasks as well as recurrent and programmable activities, whereas reactive maintenance involves the resolution of functional and technical incidences, detected by the users, during the operation of the systems and which require the modification or adjustment of the programs developed or the parameter setups required in the applications.
- Managed network and system maintenance: all necessary developments are geared to cover new features – or modifications to existing ones – to improve and expedite your processes.
- Network Operating Center (NOC).
- 24/7 Guarantee and high-quality service
- Preparation of technical reports
- Establishment of Scorecards
- Ethical hacking
We are backed by an incidence attention platform to facilitate scalable management towards a solution.
Our Technical Assistance Services
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- On site
- Phone: 902 544 902
- Office Hours
- 16/5 (Mon – Fri / 08:00 – 24:00) Schedule
- 24/7 Schedule