Global approach for managing IT-support elements, business continuity and data security.
In view of predominantly technical approaches, Mxtel proposes a global approach to managing IT support elements, data security, business continuity and IT service delivery.
We can provide four different types of services for each Management element:
- Preliminary Analysis: common to all Management elements
- Implementation: consultancy on Management System deployment
- Auditing: development of internal and second-party audits, and support in certification audits
- Maintenance: qualified personnel for Management System maintenance
Our experience enables us to configure each project, customized to our client’s business, owing to our sound experience in IT-service management systems (security, business continuity, ITIL, LOPD):
- ISO 27001 – 17799 Security Consultancy
- LOPD (Organic Law For Data Protection) Consultancy
- GSIT ISO 20000 Consultancy
- 25999 Business Continuity Consultancy
- Joint Certification
To assist you in carrying out your project successfully, we perform an exhaustive evaluation exclusively based on performing, first of all: pre-consultancy and a pre-audit, to enable us to determine what is needed in achieving regulatory compliance.
During the execution of all our projects, we are backed by the top PDCA (Plan/Do/Check/Act)-based continuous-improvement management systems, as well as management of technical procedures, advancement and transition towards more complex systems and process-based management.