In the ICT arena, quality becomes a complex concept as it needs to be evaluated from both a technological viewpoint, more closely related to the ICT infrastructures themselves, and a functional viewpoint, associated to user-specific IT services.
At Mxtel, we execute projects in the area of ICT Quality which range from specific process optimization to the deployment, and even ISO 9001 and/or ISO/IEC 20000 certification, of a full-fledged Quality Management System (QMS), usually in either ICT-oriented organizations or major IT departments.
For the execution of the project, we are capable of handling both the design and implementation of the processes and the integration of management tools for their support and automation. Lastly, we also develop Quality Management System implementation projects, integrated with more specific management systems, such as those of Security, Business Continuity or IT Services.
To achieve this, a Quality Management System needs to be designed to enable any organization to:
- Develop a systematic approach to service provision to enable delivering such services more constantly and consistently.
- Provide service levels suited to the clients’ needs.
- Provide clients with all the information required to assess service performance.
- Adequately manage the clients’ satisfaction levels, providing solutions for any issue that may arise.
- Monitor the service levels received from suppliers.
- Properly manage the technological infrastructures implemented, assuring efficiency in leveraging available resources.
- Effectively manage ICT personnel.